To our valued customers:
We understand the growing concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) across our community, and our thoughts go out to all those who have been impacted. The health and safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority. We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are acting based on guidance from public health experts, the Center for Disease Control and community leaders. In order to maintain a safe environment for our employees’ and customers’ health, we are implementing the following measures:
- We have provided information to our employees to leverage the guidance outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), which are aimed at taking appropriate measures to limit the exposure and spread of disease, not only with this developing condition but also with other airborne illness such as the cold and flu. This guidance can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- Consistent with the CDC guidance, we have asked any employees not feeling well to stay at home and consult with their doctor as needed.
- We have adopted a “no hand-shake policy.”
- We have provided guidelines to limit business travel to only that which is essential to operating our business.
- We have advised our employees that if they have been exposed to anyone infected with the virus in the last 14 days that self-quarantine or immediate medical attention may be called for.
- We have provided additional hygiene supplies in our locations to assist with good hygiene practices.
We are kindly asking anyone known to be infected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) or presenting symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath and other symptoms associated with colds or the flu to inform us prior to our employees entering your home or business.
The services that Anderson Air Corps provides are essential to the health and wellbeing of our community. Based on current guidance and our own standards and practices, we remain OPEN to serve you and are committed to delivering the same level of outstanding service we have provided for 59 years.
Chief Executive Officer